Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
- (Nephew leaves a message on the phone)
- Nephew: Hey, let's go to the beach. But in the summertime. But it's not the summertime. Okay, I love you, bye.
- (Calls nephew back)
- Nephew: Hey, mommy, did you get my message?
- Mommy: Yeah, you wanna go to the beach.
- Nephew: But it's not summertime. Did you not get my message? :(
- Hahaha, i love my nephew. <3
we both know you’re lying to me. You and I both know I suck. I’ll accept it, just be honest, please. Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha.
As a matter of fact, you don’t need it to impress anyone.
Your gorgeous looks don’t need to be made up for.
I mean, byootiful.
- Jazmine: You know, you kinda look like your dad.
- Ian: Really? I think i look like my mom and my dad put together.
- Jazmine: Well, duh...
- Ian: But you said I look like my dad?
i loved every single second of it. <3
What you left me on my webcam was so cute. <3 :)
We should really get together and make a cover sometime. :D